cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send multiple invoices in a single email?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand how to do a single PDF invoice output for an invoice, but I was looking for a capability to batch multiple invoices into a single email for my customer's request.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use the invoice list (VF21...) to group the invoices by payer without releasing any accounting document, the you can issue an output that groups many invoices.

I already used tis technique and it works fine.

pls. reward points if helpful

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

How are you going to decide which all invoices to be grouped?

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

my thought was to group all invoices to the same bill to partner during the daily batch run process and send those out on a single email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Probably you could look at a solution on the following basis.

Have email output triggered for each invoice.

Now when the daily batch runs you would also have the output processing program to run.

In the output processing program you could write a logic where in you first goto table NAST and check for all not processed outputs. Now move the invoices to an internal table and sort it with respect to Payer. Group the invoices for the same payer and send the consolidated email. Once this is done update the output of these invoices as processed and in the log file write email sent successfully.

Award points if it helps

Regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can actually define print output, timing '1' in condiiton records, do not check "print immediately" in the condiiton records and do not select "new spool" in job setup for RSNAST00 (or for your wrapper program which submits RSNAST00 with the range of invoces for one payer)... then you can import one spool, convert it and send via e-mail, update status of spool as closed... so each customer will have one spool created with all invoices in this spool.