cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Normal Correction document is reset to Created by itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear everyone:

We have configured ChaRM - Solution Manager 4.0 (SP9). The ChaRM works fine on Urgent Correction, but not for Normal Correction. The Status of (Normal) Correction document always reset back to Created. It does not want to stay as 'In development' status.

Here is the step I took to create new change document with a Subject : Normal Correction(maintenance).

I authorized the change document, then I choose Maintenance Cycle (Normal/Periodic Maintenance).

Next document / correction document -> 8000000196, Status: Created. I choose set in Development. - Status of correction document is: In Development

Next step, I choose Create Transport Request - transport request generated for document. Then all the sudden the status of correction Document is back to Created.

And I can not go to any where else....

Would anyone please help me out?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Rudy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186439
Participant
0 Kudos

For the Normal Correction, go to the Transaction Data / Actions tabs. Look for red stop lights. Click on the red stoplight and press the "Details for Action" icon (looks like a puzzle piece). Under the Log tab you might find some useful information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steven:

There are some actions are the detail -

Action 1: (yellow light) During Creation

detail: (green) check successful

Action 2: (yellow light) Check Consistency:

detail: (green) Check successful

Action 3: (red light) for Copy a Solution Manager Context:

detail: (green) date/time stamp

(green) Processing SOCM_COPY_CONTEXT is started.

(red) Action could not be successfully executed (no processing parameter)

The other one has yellow status, and the processing parameter shown as

--> No container is available, for application name CRM_ORDER, Action profile SDMI_Action

Action 4: (green) set to 'In Development' :

(green) Processing HF_SET_STATUS Is Started

(green) Action successfully completed

Action 5: (green) Create Transport Request:

(green) Processing HF_Execute_Action Is Started

(green) Request ID and Number created

(green) Action successfully completed

As soon as triggered Create transport, then the Document status back to 'Created', and I only have two choices in the action button ... set in Development or Cancel Procedure.

What would cause this issue ?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Rudy

former_member186439
Participant
0 Kudos

Does the transport request actually get created before it kicks you back to the Created status?

If you view the task list for the Maintenance Cycle, do you see any red stoplights in the "Daily overview"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steven:

It appears everything is green shown on the the Maintenance Scheduling/Daily Overview also shown that -

Current phase of project: Developement without Release

Action to be checked: Regular correction: Create Transport Request

trying to establish to my Dev system, and create transport Request Number

And I check that Transport Request is created in my Development system.

former_member186439
Participant
0 Kudos

In the overview text, do you see the transport numbers that were created (e.g. "Requests TSHK900110 TSHK900113 created")?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have seen the overview and it shown as

(green) Current phase of project Development without Release

(green) Action to be checked: Regular Correction: Create Transport Request

(green) Trying to establish a connection using RFC destination SM_XYZCLNT090_TMW

(green) Request XYZK9000086 created

(green) Trying to establish a connection using RFC destination SM_XYZCLNT090_TMW

(green) Request XYXK9000088 created

Processing status completed without errors.

Thus, both are generated without any error, and I also checked/confirm both are in our Development system.

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudy,

In your system landscape definition have you defined development,quality and production systems?If you have only development and prodcution system you may get this error,as under standard configuration it is set with 3 system landscape.

Thanks and Regards,

Avinash.

Answers (0)