cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tesing mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have got a mapping error RuntimeException inn

Message-Mapping transformation after that i copied the xml and pasted in IR / message mapping / test /scr after that i dont know to proceed please help me in deatils by steps i developed a instance it all shows me red , i dont know where to check all this details please help me

thanking you

sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Since u r gettng a Runtime Excepion, testing the payload in the mapping editor won help as it doesnt show runime errors. Instead wht u can do is check the trace in the pipeline step in which u r getting the error.Propbaly tht will be 'Request Message mapping' pipeline step.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur answer , sorry i was busy in my work i dont know how to take the trace in pipe line please help by giving the steps i am in production server

thanking you

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Open the msg in SXMB_MONI. There is a 'Trace' tag under the pipeline step which is in error. This step will be 'Request message mapping'. Open the Trace, scroll it and u will get the error smwhr in the middle. It gives the exact fields which is giving the error.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay Salunke

<Trace level="1" type="T">RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_BaaN_Forcast_IDDID_MM_</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns1:ProductActivityNotification/ProductActivity/Item/ShipToLocation/InternalID. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd at

i am not gud in XML , is it due to the SHIPtoLOCATION i item

thanking you

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Check the mappng for tht particular field. Probably, it is a mandatory field and the source field to which it is mapped is not occurring....or the both the data ypes are incompatible.

Thanks n Regards,

Akshay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Message in SXMB_MONI after you send it. you will be able to display the error.

If you don't see enough information you can go to SXMB_ADM-> Integration Engine Configuration and set the Parameters Logging/Trace for Runtime to a higher value (Logging to 1 / Trace to 3) that should give you all information you need to solve the runtime error.

Cheers

Cornelius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

Pls..check the following links

Pls go through the explanation of a simmilar scenario that i have explained below.It should help you clear all your doubts regarding the scenario that you are doing.

Please go thru the following links and clear all your doubts.

Communication channel:

Assigning Communication Channels

Communication Channel

Configuring the Sender File/FTP Adapter

Configuring the Receiver File/FTP Adapter

Receiver agreement:

Receiver Agreement

Creating a Receiver Agreement

Sender agreement:

Sender Agreement

Creating a Sender Agreement

For detailed info, I would suggest that you go through these weblogs:

Introduction to simple(File-XI-File)scenario for Starters

Introduction to simple (File-XI-File)scenario for starters part2

I hope I have answered your queries. If u want help with anything else please do reply back.

regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry missed some links

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/25/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-i

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/26/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-ii

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which scenario your doing ? XML 2 XML

Just type that in SDN ...there are plenty of links

else explain the scenario clearly i will help you....

regards