0 Kudos

I have 2 pricing procedures,

Z00001 for normal sales

Contain condition types

Z001 - Selling Price and some other for discount, freight, etc

Z00002 for sales adj.

Contain condtion types

Z002 - Sales Adj

The 2 condtion types Z001 and Z002 are mapped to 2 diff. value fields (gross sales and sales adj) in COPA

I have the following questions:

1. if I directly generate a credit memo from the billing doc (normal sales order -> delivery -> GI -> billing), is it no way to change the pricing procedure from Z00001 to Z00002? If using Z00001, i can only enter the difference in the condtion value of Z001 (say unit price from $100 -> $95, then I enter 5 in the condition value for the credit memo) which won't brought the amount to the sales adj value field in COPA which in turn the value diff. will be reflected in the gross sales as negative value.

2. if I generate a credit memo request without referencing any doc for this case, I will have Z00002 as the pricing procedure. So I can have the sales adj. amount fell into the sales adj value field in COPA when the billing doc is released to FI. But I don't know how to maintain the relationship of this request to its original order / billing document. When I tried to create the credit memo request with reference to billing / sales order, I hit the same problem that I can't change the pricing procedure to sales adj Z00002, the pricing procedure Z00001 determined in the reference sales order / billing doc will be used instead. Is there any way to create the credit memo request reference from a sales order / billing that I can keep their relationship in document flow, and yet a different pricing procedure will be used?

Also, please advise what is the normal practice for handling the case of sales adj? Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gundam,

You can try out by taking only one procedure which is ZD0001 and can includ eth condition ZD02 in the same procedure.

You can make other conditions manual so that when you create your credit memo w.r.t billing then you can manualy enter the value of ZD02 so that they can enter in the sales adj.

Try this out.

Reward points if it works.

Regards

Karan

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can do it by a small custom routine in the copy control from billing doc to credit memo: make sure to delete the VBAK-KALSM field so that the system redetermines it based on customizing.

pls. reward if helpful

regards

Roberto