cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIS Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I am using t.code MCTI for Sales Employee Analysis and MC+2 for Sales Orgnaization invoiced Sales. Though enough data is there I am getting a reply " No values for this selection". I gave From and To field the same values since I had only one sales organizaion, one distri channel, one division and one customer to be analysed. But repeatedly I am getting the same error.

Can you please tell me as to what is the procedure to execute the above T codes and get reports.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls update two transaction

1. ovrp

2. ovro

Then u will try

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls update the this two transaction

one is header and item level

<b>1. OVRP

2. OVRO</b>

Then u will maintain customer statistic group in customer master and also materail statistic group in material master .after that the system will update the automatically in backgroud

dont forget customer statistic group and materail statistic group maintained in both masters

reward point it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the steps in LIS in the Update pattern and also look whether you had maintained the same in the respective master data.

After maintaining the same in the respective master data , U can proceed further.

Mohan

Award points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

I performed OVRP and OVRO..and maintained respective statistics groups in the Material and Customer masters. But still it is not working..

Can you please give me step by step procedure or email me a document which will guide me through the settings...my email ID rampaswami@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

After u have updated the CMR and MMR statistical update, u need to perform few transactions like sales orders, etc...for the system to start updating the values...once this is done...u can then do an analysis

Regards,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls update the this two transaction

<b>1. OVRP

2. OVRO</b>

Then u will maintain customer statistic group in customer master and also materail statistic group in material master .after that it will update the automatically in backgroud.