cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

navigation links in a webdynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Could you please give solution to my below requirement....

I have created some web Dynpro applications and integrated with EP. Actually my requirement is to display a navigation menu bar, When we keep the mouse on the first level of menu item, the second level should be displayed. ie., on the left pane of the window all the module names should be displayed and on click of that each application of the web dynpro should be displayed in the right pane in the same window.

Thanks,

Suvarna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suvarna,

Assuming that for some reason you don't want to use the DTN for that (am I right?)

You can implement that using a Tree UI Element or if you have NWDS 04s you can use the contextualPanel UI Element.

If you'll tell me which one you want to use I can send you more information about it.

Adi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

Iam not able to find the ContexualPanel UI element in NWDS. I cant use the UI element tree also. Could you please tell me how to do it with DTN. I cant use Tree UI element for this requirement.

It should look like tabs and on selecting one tab it should display the second level options. Could anyone suggest on this.

Thanks,

Suvarna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suvarna

The DTN (Detailed Navigation) Doesn't look like tabs.

It has a tree shape and is created automatically for you when you define a role in the portal.

Here is the help doc of the DTN:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/47/3f703e632c7937e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

If "It should look like tabs" I guess it should be a TabStrip UI Element.

In each tab you can insert a group of LinkTOAction UI Elements each will trigger the display of the relevant application on the right pane of the window.

Regards, Adi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could someone suggest which UI element could be best suitable for my requirement.

Thanks,

Suvarna