cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log on to SAP via HTTP ( WebSAPConsole)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii all,

I have created one application which is on R/3 side . I have assigned t-code of this application to sapconsole administrator in control panel. then i have create virtual directory name ( mysap , it could be any name ) . Now when i will browse this URL first page will be for sap log in id and password. since this application is being used in warehouse , so from the shopflor person we can not expect to type user id and password each and every time in RF scanner . so is there any way to make the user id and pass word default ? .

This is urgent . Please reply soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Kavan Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you do not want to hardcode the ID/password on the URL, then your other option is to use SNC. Setup SNC on the SAPlogon entry for this R/3 system on the SAPConsole server. When you bring up the WebSAPConsole URL for this profile (you call it virtual directory name, SAPConsole guide calls it profile), it will go directly to the transaction and not display the logon page. This has been tested successfully with WebSAPConsole deployed on SAP J2EE so if you plan to use this SNC method, use SAP J2EE and not IIS as the web server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dirk-

I have SNC enabled SSO on my backend systems already. Could you provide me any further detail as to configure this and to test it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it is an RF scanner that reads bar codes, you could put the user name and password in the form of a bar code and scan that.

Just an idea.