cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoterm in SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know how can I maintain Incoterm in SRM.

Do i need to maintain incoterm in SRM or in R/3 ?

Could you provide documentation about this point, thanks.

Regards,

Shaiek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Well, It depends on what type of EBP Scenario you are currently running on..

Incase, you can pickup the data from SRM and then want to create Follow documents at back-end, beeter to maintain it locally in SRM

else,

Pickup the data from R/3 system itself and complete the Shooping cart in sRM itself.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

we are using Extended Classic scenario, is it possible in this scenario to pickup the data from R/3 and how can I pickup the data( Customizing points ...).

Kind Regards,

Shaiek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the exact requirement ?

Have you created any custom fields in the shopping cart in SRM, where we can store the data ?

When you want to pickup the R/3 incoterms data. ?

Please elaborate your requirement in detail.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did not create any custom fields in the shopping cart. Do I need to create it ?

I would like to use the standard way to pickup the incoterms from R/3.

Regards,

Shaiek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

On what basis you want to pick up the Inco-terms. Any specific conditions here ?

Also specify, what type of follow-on document you want to create in R/3 system ? whether this will create a Purchase order or Purchase requisition in this case ?

Even if you pickup the dat from R/3, you need to store it temporarily in the SRM, before, the followon document gets created in Back-end system.

Let me know your requirements in detail.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

The PO is created locally in SRM and then replicated in R/3.

Therefore how can we do to get the incoterms updated in SRM form R/3.

Regards,

Shaiek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For picking up the R/3 data, we need to mention on what basis, we will pick up which In-Co-terms. Please specify the exact conditions, on which we will pick up any specific In-co-term from R/3 system into SRM.

Afterwards, we need to store the data first in SRM, by creating some custom fields in the Shopping cart. Then only, before creating the back-end R/3 Purchase order, we can retrieve the values from SRM itself.

Please refer to following OSS Notes for creating Custom fields in SRM.

Note 458591 - User-defined fields: Preparation and use

Note 672960 - User-defined fields 2

What is the process of replicating the SRM Local-Po in R/3 system ? Can you please elaborate that as well.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

What do you mean by 'conditions' ? Could you explain more ?

I mention that the SC is created in SRM using a 'Free Form Entry' . Then after SC approval, the PO is automaticaly created locally in SRM nd then replicated to R/3.

Regards,

Shaiek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need on what basis, you will be picking up the Inco-term value. On the basis of a particular G/L Account, WBS Element, Cost Senter or what ?

When the user enters say '123' as the center, then you need to go to R/3 system and pickup the corresponding Inco-term with that from there.

Once you have some thing basis(cocnditions), then you will be able to fetch the corresponding Inco-term from R/3 system into SRM system.

<b>Also, Please elaborate, what is the process of replicating the SRM Local-PO in R/3 system ?</b>

Hope this will help.

Pls reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

We would like to determine the incoterms in SRM on the basis of purchasing info record.

I mention that the PO is replicated to R/3 using the Standard function module according to the Extended Classic scenario.

Regards,

Shaiek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here is the process -

In SRM Web, The Employee orders the shopping cart having one or more line items, the Source of supply tab is already filled up with a vendor for every line item.

Incase, the Source of supply is missing, the Buyer user has to complete the shopping cart, by filling in the Vendor details there, to make the shopping cart complete.

Then once the Shopping cart is complete, the back-end document (PO, PREq) gets created in SRM system and the same is replicated to R/3 system.

The question here is how this Purchase Info Record which comes into picture in SRM, needs to be retreive the corresponding inco-terms from R/3 system and then finally mapped to R/3 system. For this purpose, we need to implement either of the BADIs

<b>BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK

BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW</b>

Depending on your SAP SRM version currently available.

Is there any relationship in between both Purchase Info Record and Inco-terms ? If yes, please let me know.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By any chance, see whether this OSS note can help you ?

Note 821808 - Incoterms are not copied from contract header to PO

Regards

- Atul

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaiek,

In ECS scenario :

Step 1 :you will have to create Customer fields in shopping cart and SRM PO to store the incoterm.

Step 2 : In badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE badi, you will have to code some abapand especially use BAPI_INFORECORD_GETLIST to get the incoterm you want to store in the customer fields you have created in step 1.

Step 3 : map the SRM customer field with the incoterm PO backend field in order to transfer the SRM incoterm value to the backend PO.

Use BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Path for incoterms:

Supplier Relationship Management>SRM Server>Cross-Application Basic Settings-->Create Incoterms.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.