cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to add signature in script

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

My requirement is to display the signature along with the company name in my script. The complicataion is that the signature need to be printed in the last page of the main page. But there is a imediate Window name total below main. The requirement is to display the signature below the total window.

MAIN

TOTAL

SIGNATURE < need to be printed>

If I write my signature in the MAIN window, it will display the signature in the last page but well before the TOTAL window, which I dont want.

If I create a new window for signature in both first & next page, then the signature will display in both the pages, which I dont want.

I want to display the signature below the total window at the same time once in the entrie pages.

Please advice me in solving the issue.

Regards,

Pandian.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a window and place the same in first and second pages under total window and write the below code in that window.

/: IF &NEXTPAGE& EQ 0.

Your signature ....

/: ENDIF.

Reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pandiyan,

Create a window for the signature in both First and second page. While Printing the statements in that text elements check whther that is last page or not , if it is last page then print the text that you want.

you need to find the last page, you have some System field for the last page

I think this may help you..

Regards,

Kiran I

Message was edited by:

kiran i