cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for resources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, could anyone tell me what table I need to refer to find the resources used in a project and also their authroizations (ex. read, write, admin )

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are the tables used for resources related data in cProjects

DPR_ENTITY_LINK Role Assignments

DPR_PART Project Participants

DPR_PART_DIST Distribute Required Capacity to Project Ro

DPR_PART_Q Role Qualifications

DPR_PART_ROLE Customizing: Project Roles

DPR_PART_ROLE_A Customizing: Authorizations for Project Ro

DPR_PART_ROLE_P Customizing: Project Role per Project Type

DPR_PART_ROLE_PR Project Participant Roles

DPR_PART_ROLE_T Customizing: Project Roles

DPR_ROLE_FUNC Customizing: Role Functions

DPR_ROLE_FUNC_T Customizing: Texts for Role Functions

DPR_SKILL Qualification Requirements

PRM_HRPERSONEE Link Employee / Central Person

PRP_ACTION Staffing Actions

PRP_ACTION_T Staffing Actions

plz award points if the imfo is usefull

Regards

Yasar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi arafath,

Thanks for your reply. In the meanwhile I am looking for a table wherein I can find the authorizations that have been given to resources for a project.

thanks

anantharam

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anantharam ,

The authority in cProject (same for cFolder) is builded up using so called ACO authorty. You can find the entries in table ACO_USER (or ACO_*), if someone is assigned with some authority (read, write, adm. etc.) for a cProject element.

The staffing manager/candidate manger authority, if the extended staffing process is used, is stored in the HR master data (I do not know the name of DB table) . You can see it using transaction PPOME.

Please reward, if the information is useful.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wang,

Thanks for your reply. Meanwhile I have a question on the table aco_user. Suppose I want to link the tables DPR_Project and ACO_USER, which one can I take as the primary key. Is Object_ID in Aco_user same as GUID in DPR_Project? Please let me know. Actually I am trying to find out the persons responsible for a particular project along with their authorizations

thanks

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Object_id of table ACO_USER refers to the Guid of cProject element, like DPR_PROJECT, DPR_Phase, DPR_TAST, etc.

Please notice, that the selection using SE16 and guid is unfortuenately not possible. You have to write a report to select them.

Or remove the maxi. entries of 200 and get all the records, then using the search functionality to get it.

Please reward, if it is usefull.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo