cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-Currency(UOM) in DP Planning Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I like to know how to <b>confirm</b>/<b>save</b> the input <b>currency of price</b> after inputting & saving in the planning book.

Inputting of multi-currency in one data view is simple because the currencies are changeable in the planning book,

but changed currencies & planning values are converted to 'PA currency' after saving.

So sales representatives cannot confirm finally and save what currency they've input.

One of the alternatives is to seperate the Planning Areas or Selection IDs.

But my clients think this will be cumbersome for the sales representatives.

And they want to save all the information(including currencies) without any loss.

(We use 3~4 currencies for the export items)

If you have any idea to see and save original currencies & planning values, could you give me a tip for it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There might be a slightly complicated way:

<i>Maintain currency conversion in SPRO

Input multi-currency and save into planning area currency

Use a macro function CURR_CONV_FAC()that will convert the currency back to the input currency</i>

If you have more than one currency you might have to make your macro a little complex with rules for what selections will have what currency conversion

Alternately you can diff data views with a KF for converted currency and macros that do only one conversion per data view and use selection id restrictions that will ensure specific conversions are seen in that data view

CURR_CONV_FAC()

CURR_CONV_FAC( 'source currency' ; 'target currency' ; 'exchange rate type' ; DATE ) returns the currency conversion factor for the specified source currency, target currency and exchange rate type on the specified date. Example: CURR_CONV_FAC( 'USD' ; 'EUR' ; 'M' ; TODAY ).