cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error while genarating billing document "No billing documents were generated. See log". Can any one give me the solution.

Regards

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have success fully genarated Billing document. But I am getting error "missing export data". Where can we maintain Export data.

Thanks & Regards

Sasi

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goto the header and items in the billing doc (VF02) and check if the export data are complete. to do so click the 'log' button and it will give you the list of missing data.

regards

Roberto

pls.reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

You can check OSS note 50477 from service.sap.com.

Reward points if this helps and also for the earlier messages to all the people if their replies have helped you in solving your problem .

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first u check the log from billing document log

next check the log in red button from the log in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sasikanth,

I feel this problem comes due to setting problem in copy control both from delivery and order.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It might be due to the reason that your copy controls were not set correctly.Check the copy controls both from delivery and from order.

Also see the log to have the details of the log.

Mohan

Award points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you see the log then go to

Edit--> log then you can see the log.

Resons may be

your item category may not revelant to billing

delivery may be already billed. etc. So, plz check the log it give the discription of the log.

if it is helpful reward the points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikanth,

Check the logs and provide the info what they are saying.

In the meantime you can also check transaction VTFL for delivery to billing copy control for your source and target document types and also for your item category.You receive such kind of messages when your copy control is not maintained.VTFL is useful if you are creating billing after delivery.

If its an order related billing then you can check the transaction VTFA.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan