cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a QM forum tucked away inside another larger SDN forum somewhere?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I posted a question about BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS (in 2045) in the BPM/Workflow Forum because I couldn't find a "QM" forum here at SDN anywhere. (I also posted the question in ABAP General just to be sure ...)

Have I overlooked the QM forum somewhere? For example, does SDN consider QM a sub-area within something else?

Thanks

djh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181923
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rich -

Maybe QM is so small that it should be considered part of ERP here at SDN, but I thought maybe that if it's given its own section in BAPI Explorer, then it's big enough to have its own Forum here too.

BTW, if you know for sure that there's no QM forum, please reconfirm this and I'll change the 2 to 10. Otherwise, I'll wait for management to weigh-in "authoritatively".

Thanks

djh

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Well, I've taken a quick look at the forum catagories, and of course, there is nothing specific to QM, but the ERP could be like a "Catch All", for modules like QM, PM, or WM, etc. Not to discredit the modules themselves, or the people who specialize in them, but they are not the "Major" modules of the system, hence probably the reason why they do not have specific forums.

At my company, we only use one of the mentioned modules, PM.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

former_member181923
Active Participant
0 Kudos

OK - I'll take that as definitive enough - thanks Rich.

Because my current client gets a lot of raw and semi-finished materials from external clients, QM is probably a bigger deal here than in other types of clients.

Regards

djh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No specific QM forum for now or until it has enough "critical mass" it is handled where it is most specific. Be it ABAP or ERP or Admistrator, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you could look here in addition to searching SDN:

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/index.php

There's a QM-section and concerning your BAPI you can always ask in the 'ABAPers'

Found: http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=254041&sid=fd1b5320084aa39c40484f302706692c

Message was edited by:

Mylene Euridice Dorias

former_member181923
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mylene -

Thanks very much for the "tip".

Regards

djh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Well, if it is ABAP related, there is no reason not to ask in ABAP forum, but if the question is more functional related, then maybe the is another way to go.

Regards,

Rich Heilman