cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to iDoc Scenario -- Inbound Message Interface should be created ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In File to iDoc Scenario, please let me know whether we have to create inbound Message Interface or not ?

1) If it not required to create inbound Message Interface in File to iDoc Sceanrio, then what is the procedure to pick the Inbound Interface in Interface Determination?

Many Thanks

Jack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

I would suggest you that please go through the below links which give give you some more idea about that the interface is required for idoc or not? However this is theaddition to the previous replies.

<a href="/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/09/xiidoc-message-packages:///people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/09/xiidoc-message-packages

<a href="/people/robin.schroeder/blog/2006/11/15/using-dynamic-receiver-determination-with-sync-interface">/people/robin.schroeder/blog/2006/11/15/using-dynamic-receiver-determination-with-sync-interface</a>

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Two experts has given the answer to add more on it.

This might help you

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jack..

what sandro said is correct...

IDOC itself acts as message type and Message Interface.ther is no need to create inboud message for Idoc.

so ,in Interface determination give the IDoc.

i think it will help you..

plz let me know if any..

regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, the use of IDoc don't require to create a Message Interface, the IDoc is a "Message Type" and a "Messsage Interface" at the same time

You have to import the specific IDoc in the I<b>ntegration Builder - Design</b> under the correct SWCV, the you will be able to see it from the <b>Integration Builder - Directory</b> and to use it in all objects like interface determination.

Regards,

Sandro