cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local client copy resource check error FINB_TR_CC_EXIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have client 000 and 800 on R/3 4.7 Enterprise, Oracle 9.2.0, Windows Server 2003. Logged on to client 800 with my user id (super user) and transaction sccl. Ran a client copy test run with SAP_ALL profile. selected resource check ang start immediately. After about 30 seconds it throws an error "cancelled. see log"

when i check the log:

-

RFC error with destination FINBTR@ID3CLNT000 -> see long text

ERROR: Type "F" user exit with SYS_ERROR: FINB_TR_CC_EXIT

-

I created the rfc connections for both clients, still the same error, please help.

Mazhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mazhar,

Kindly refer the following SAP Notes:

688024 - FINB_TR(CC): Client copy terminates (FINB_TR_CC_EXIT)

600695 - Client copy: Correction of error messages

608960 Termination with client copy

Regards,

SHAH

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have also facing the same problem..Is this solution worked for any one. If yes please let me know.

Thanks

Gopala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopala

I was trying the client copy on test system at home for practice purposes. nobody replied to this topic for long time so I never checked this. May be you can try the information provided by Shaibaz.

Thanks

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaibaz,

I got the same problem with client copy. I have followed SAP note (688024 - FINB_TR(CC): Client copy terminates (FINB_TR_CC_EXIT)

When i looked at the program which was given in the note, there is nothing to modify according to the note as that was already modified. Is there any other way to eliminate this error. My release is 200. So only this note is applicable. Appreciated ur early response.

Thanks,

Gopala

Former Member

Hi Krishna,

have look on Snote 568784. it helped me to solve the same issue.

regards,

Aravind

patrick_fey
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hint in SAP Note 568784 worked for me also during client copy on SAP S/4HANA 2021-System using old transaction SCCL since new transaction SCCLN was stuck with error "Semaphore could not be set - subrc:9".