Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display 2 bapi outputs on one screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts -

I need your help on my problem.

I have 2 bapi's.

The first bapi (let's say bapi_a) has one input parameter and 2 output tables (table_a_1 and table_a_2).

The second bapi (let's say bapi_b) has one input parameter and 1 output table.

The input parameter of bapi_b is a field in the output parameter table_a2 of bapi_a.

I need to display table_a_1 of bapi_a and the table of bapi_b.

I know how to display table_a_1 of bapi_a, but I'm stuck on how to proceed to display the second table.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick Willems

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Patrick you cannot bind two model attribute to one table UI element,sorry to say that.But you can do one thing that create value attributes for all your table column ,set each value of value attribute with the data you want from model attributes .Then bind that value attributes to your table.Tough job but no way out buddy.You can give me screen shots of your project in NWDS.and BAPI structure with import paramters etc,i will cand give you the code.

Regards

Nidhideep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

These all things to be happend in single click.

No problem u can call the first FN module and second one single time, it will work

bind the first FNModule input bind to the second FN module no problem u call the two FNmodules execute methods.

try this it will work .

Otherwise post your issues.

Thanks,

Lohi.

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Patrick,

So, try execute the bapi a and get its current row selected and get the parameter of this row to set at the bapi b input parameter.

When the user select a row at bapi a table 1, execute the bapi b setting the input paramenter as the current bapi a table 1 row.

Regards,

Luciano