cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Notification gives Error DSWP 601

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am facing the task to implement the Service Desk Szenario in Solution Manager 4.0. I tried to send a Feedback-Notification from an SAP R/3 4.6C. I got an Error. When I debugged this, I found out that the Error is supplied by the Function

DNO_OW_CREATE_NOTIFICATION

of the Solutionmanager. It gave me this return:

S DNO 053 Execution date reset according to priority

S DNO 043 Notification 009999000053 saved

E DSWP 601 No CRM message exists for Basis message 45C4847551BE2ACAE1000000AA38E077

The Notification itself is created in the Solution Manager and can be changed there, but the error would drive my end-users mad.

Has anyone an idea what can be missing or how I can suppress that error? Also I couldn't find any complet Szenario Guide for the Service Desk beyond the one in service-marketplace or the blogs in sdn to this szenario.

Any hint ?

Detlef

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your answers. Sorry to say, that the problem still appears. I opened up an official OSS-Call now. Lets see.

Sreejesh, the coding of OSS 901288 is already included (SP8 is in the System). Any other hint ?

Claudia, help.sap.com ist already an useful source. But I am looking not so much for the process szenario, but for a kind of a oneside-checklist (partly in the configguide) as a redline thorugh solman (including parts belonging to CRM or Cross-Applications)

with Regards

Detlef

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the error you got. You have given error while debugging. But think simple, send the error and longtext. so that it could be solved.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you solve the issue ? We have the same problem when we create a support message by using the function module DNO_OW_CREATE_NOTIFICATION .

-Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

for a scenario description have a look into the online documentation of the service desk:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/97/70d00ebb7b4b838a96d55c585e8c9a/frameset.htm

Best regards,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check Note 901288 - Support message: No exchange of attachments.

Hope this ll help u.

Regards'

Sreejesh