cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody among group tell me , what is the method of splitting invoice while creating it. I mean to say that the configuration part is done pretty well. My question is that, if I have 20 units in delivery and I want to make two invoices of 10 units each, how can I do that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

There are 2 ways to do it.

1. Partial Billing is only possible for those items whose item category has billing Relevance "K" in Item category Configuration.

ELSE

2. You cans et up copy control (VFTL) from Delivery to billing at Item Level

Reward it it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

This can be controlled via using selection list in VF01.This functionality can be used for those items whose billing relevance is <b>K (Delivery related invoices for partial quantities)</b>

This is the manual process though,if you want the invoice to be split automatically based on certain predefined conditions then the combination criteria you can define with the help of ABAPer.

Award points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

If you have a delivery of 20 items and you want to split the invoice then their Bill to part has to be different.Then you invoice will be splitted automatically.This can be done thru transaction VF04.

Also check transaction VTFL and for your documents and itm cataegory,the field Data VBRK/VBRP should have the routine "001(invoice split).

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

SAP automatically splits the invoices when the header conditions for 2 invoices does not matches. So if your Sales order items or Delivery items have different PO#, Plant, Tax code etc., then automatically SAP will split the invoices. In order to create your own logics for splits, you can put the logics in the Copy Control Data Transfer Routines in the Additional Split Criteria - ZUKRI. You can check routine 3 and can make a copy of that put your additional logic in the ZUKRI.

http://help.sap.com/search/highlightContent.jsp

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/560f3c545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u will create the two delivery process