cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI practice in India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am going to visit India for a short period. Do you know any good instructors or experienced people so that I can practice some real time XI examples? I may need 2,3 days of practice to understand the basics.

I am leaving in 4,5 days. If you know anyone or if you are the one and interested to teach real time scenarios, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yala,

You can contact to SAP lab about your short training or crash course for XI. If SAP lab does not have any such sessions in near future then you can ask them about name of the institutes available in Mumbai authorized from SAP lab for the training. SAP lab has authorized many organisations to conduct the training.

In the meantime you can go through the links provided by Chandra Sekhar in reply to your question. These links will help you to understand what XI is and how does it work and why do we need it. It will give you a complete overview from beginning to expert level.

Regards,

Subhasha Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhu,

I checked your list but could not find anythihg for XI. Is Siemens a good institute for XI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my knowledge, XI will be official trained by SIEMENS, Bangalore. Recently i have checked with Mumbai but no one is conducting the training other than Bangalore.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra, I am going to Mumbai. Do you know any one?

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yala

the best place to learn XI is by self. I can def assure you that SDN will guide u the best. Having access to XI server will help you enough to learn and know more on XI. If you still insists on a instructor probably you can try for a short course crash with Siemens or you can also check with SAP Labs if any seminars are organised for XI. Just check out with this link.....hope it shud give enough info on ur req:

<a href="http://www.training-classes.co.in/training-provider/29/2921_4bs_solutions.html">http://www.training-classes.co.in/training-provider/29/2921_4bs_solutions.html</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You'nt mensioned the place where you would like to learn,

So that i cannot able to give any address ..

But any way i would like to give some help full links and docs to learn XI,

Please try to practice these examples..

1. Aspirant to learn SAP XI...You won the Jackpot if you read this!-Part I /people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/25/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-i

2. Aspirant to learn SAP XI...You won the Jackpot if you read this!-Part II /people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/26/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-ii

3. Aspirant to learn SAP XI...You won the Jackpot if you read this!-Part III /people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

and once you are through ...follow the following links to weblogs which explain all the basic scenarios in XI

Following are the links to weblogs which will help to develop the basic scenarios.

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters - IDoc to File

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Proxy to File

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30 - File to JDBC

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy - File to ABAP Proxy

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1 - File to File Part 1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2 - File to File Part 2

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/06/24/convert-any-flat-file-to-any-idoc-java-mapping - Any flat file to any Idoc

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit - File to RFC

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1685 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] - File to Mail

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i - Dynamic File Name Part 1

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii - Dynamic File Name Part 2

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address - Dynamic Mail Address

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/25/understanding-message-flow-in-xi - Message Flow in XI

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm - Walk through BPM

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/22/schedule-your-bpm - Schedule BPM

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi - Use of Synch - Asynch bridge in ccBPM

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] - Use of Synch - Asynch bridge in ccBPM

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/22/xi-maintain-rfc-destinations-centrally - Maintain RFC destination centrally

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/18/triggering-e-mails-to-shared-folders-of-sap-is-u - Triggering Email from folder

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/17/outbound-idocs--work-around-using-party - Handling different partners for IDoc

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/27/modeling-integration-scenario146s-in-xi - Modeling Integration Scenario in XI

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/25/xi-sending-a-message-without-the-use-of-an-adapter-not-possible - Testing of integration process

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/25/xi-how-to-add-authorizations-to-repository-objects - Authorization in XI

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/58/d22940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/content.htm - Authorization in XI

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--step-by-step - Alert Configuration

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--troubleshooting-guide - Trouble shoot alert config

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/09/21/executing-unix-shell-script-using-operating-system-command-in-xi - Call UNIX Shell Script

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/02/overview-of-transition-from-dev-to-qa-in-xi - Transport in XI

/people/r.eijpe/blog/2005/11/04/using-abap-xslt-extensions-for-xi-mapping - Using ABAP XSLT Extensions for XI Mapping

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure - Mail Adaptor options

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm - Collection of IDoc to Single File

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-controlling-access-to-sensitive-interfaces - Controlling access to Sensitive Interfaces

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14 - The same filename from a sender to a receiver file adapter - SP14

/people/prasad.illapani/blog/2005/11/14/payload-based-message-search-in-xi30-using-trex-engine - Payload Based Message Search in XI30 using Trex Engine /people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/24/xi-configuring-ccms-monitoring-for-xi-part-i - XI : Configuring CCMS Monitoring for XI- Part I

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/23/xi-html-e-mails-from-the-receiver-mail-adapter - XI: HTML e-mails from the receiver mail adapter

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/22/xi-faqs-provided-by-sap-updated - XI : FAQ's Provided by SAP

Regards

Chilla..