Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when posting Idocs From XI to SAP by Partner Profile

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all.

i have a problem. all my inbound IDocs in R3 use PP(Partner Profile) LS_XID.

but i need to send IDoc MATMAS by a diferent PP (LS_MATERIALS).

So, i added a new BS in transaction BD54.

In transaction BD64 re-desing the Distribution Model as follow

SL_130 (R3 DES)

> LS_MATERIALS (XI)

|> MATMAS.

In transaction WE20 define the new PP LS_MATERIAL. In inbound table add the MATMAS IDoc. Later imust delete de MATMAS IDoc from LS_XID list. same as transaction BD64.

My problem is when send the MATMAS to R3. it is still using PP SL_XID, so IDoc get status 56 (EDI: Partner Profile Inbound not Available) in R3.

Why?? Any IDea??

Thanks & Regards

Rodrigo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Logical system,Business system, configurations ,please see the below links

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cdded790-0201-0010-6db8-beb9bb2b...

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

/people/anish.abraham2/blog/2005/12/22/file-to-multiple-idocs-xslt-mapping

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/06/24/convert-any-flat-file-to-any-idoc-java-mapping

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First u need to define LS.To define LS go to SALE.Then go to bd64 define didtribution model, add MT to model. Then go to environment generate PP or got we20 for PP and we21 for ports.

Thx

Ram

• Award points if useful.

Message was edited by:

Sriram Parvataneni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Did u assign a client to the new logical system? If ur sender is file, do u hv a logical system created for the sender?

Im not sure of the first one but try to check he above things

Regards,

Akshay