cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Composer Table Event

william_grdovich
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am building a VC demo that uses a tab to display a table of search results. After clicking on a line in the table I would like to trigger an action to go to the next tab on the page which will contain the search results.

I can do this using transitions and a button in which a related custom action is triggered. What I would really like to figure out is how to associate a table action either custom or system to the transition which will then open up the tab which will display the detail of the line that was selected.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wiliam,

I don't understand, what exactly you want to do. If I understand you, then you have two tabs on the first tab you display a table and if you select a row of the table and click on a button (maybe called "details") you want display in the second tab a formular or table with the detailed data of the record.

Am I right? - If it is so, then I can offer you a solution.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

select the connecting line between the two, Go to configure event, and type in the event name as <b>your custom action</b>.

Hope it helps

william_grdovich
Explorer
0 Kudos

Marcel,

Thanks for your help. I can already do what you propose. Thats not exactly the problem. I guess what I am asking is, if there is a double click kind of event for the table row. When you double click on a row an event would trigger that would go to the next tab.

Thanks

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

ok I see. I also needed this event in the past, but I can tell you this event does not exist.

You must use a button in the table (for each record) or you can use the table toolbar.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, there is only a click, but not a double click event.