Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering SAP Transaction to Web Dynpro Java

StefanReitz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i wanted to know how it is possilbe to create a Web Dynpro Java Application that has the Functions of an SAP Transaction. After setting up my SLD i followed these Blogs:

/people/durairaj.athavanraja/blog/2004/10/17/how-many-lines-of-java-code-did-i-write-for-a-simple-web-dynpro

/people/ramganesan.karuppaiah/blog/2006/12/14/material-creation-bapi-access-in-webdynprojava

For starters my idea was to transfer the first Screen of Transaction VA01 to Webdynpro, including working dropdown menus etc...

My Question is if there is any further detailed information for the creation of a little more complex Web Dynpro for Java. I already read and performed all the Tutorials concerning the Flightlist-Model but i am looking for a more realistic Tutorial.

Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StefanReitz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanx for the hint. I've accomplished all of the tutorials affecting backend-access and RFC. They are working fine and i think i got a basic understanding of the Web Dynpro-Concept.

I would like to try a more complex example as described. Is there any further Information about the mentioned Topic?

Regards

Stefan