cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactions give an error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all gurus!

We have a problem with some transaction iviews in our EP7. The connection to our backend system works as a charm regarding Business Server Pages and Internet Application Components, their pages show up, but Transactions gives this error message:

Portal Runtime Error

An exception occurred while processing a request for :

iView : pcd:portal_content/no.ark.ark/no.ark.butikker/no.ark.iviews/no.ark.varesok_zarts

Component Name : com.sap.portal.appintegrator.sap.Transaction

Exception in SAP Application Integrator occured: Missing Property 'ClassName' in property file for layer'Transaction/WinguiSSOLayer'..

Exception id: 02:05_02/02/07_0080_51131750

See the details for the exception ID in the log file

It doesn't matter if I open the iviews or if I test the transactions through "System Administration > Support > Support Desk > SAP Application > Test and Configuration Tools" in the portal, I get the same message. Going to the log makes me non the wiser, I still don't have any clues about the reason. Is this a case regarding "malconfiguration" of the connection (that actually seems to work, according to above) or is it about missing entries in configuration files or even about missing components somewhere?

Best regards

Benny

Message was edited by:

Benny Lange

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I opened an OSS ticket and was given this answer: Under "Personalize > User Profile" the checkbox "Activate Accessibility Feature" must be unchecked!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

thanks for sharing. Recently we ran into the same problem. It was driving me nuts. Do you know whether SAP plans to fix this problem in the next SPs? Right now we are on NWP 7.0 SPS11.

Best regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benny,

How can I check this "Personalize > User Profile" the checkbox "Activate Accessibility Feature"

Under which role this falls in...

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can find it in user admin tab or can assign role eu_role (standard user).Once this role is assigned u can re-login and check the personalize tab on the top-right corner of the page...points if gud..