cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving a New Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, When I create a new sales order with or without reference, with his materials and all the other relevant data the systems gets hang when I try to save the sales order. I verified changing an existing sales order and saved and it's works fine. The problem only showed up when is a new sales order. Also, a two different users on a different buildings location has the same problem.

I already talked with the basis people and they said they shutdown some databases instances and verified the performance and they said is ok.

Please, any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

when your process hangs, check locks, check what this process is doing in SM50, try to change timing of all your output types in your order from 4 to 1 for examples to prevent output processign in update task.

If it hangs - you'll see in SM50 for your process what program is running... then you just need to determine what is causing this delay.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your answers!!!!

I verified the system log and found the following error: R47, which mean "Delete session 001 after error 23". Any ideas of this kind of error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may sound a little out of the way...But have you recently downloaded some new version of IE or some patch on your system.

One of our client had a similar problem.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running a trace for this using se30. It could give you an idea of which include/program is causing the problem. It could be that some user exit include is causing the program to enter into a loop.

An abap person should be able to help you out.

Award points if helpfull

Regards

Biju

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ask the basis to have a look to table spaces for VBAK, VBAP, VBUK, VBUP, VBFA, VBPA, KONP... all SD tables.

Other ideas...some changes to the user exits ?

Roberto