Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Smartforms issue

Hi All,

I am having a unique problem with my smartforms. I have designed two pages, FIRST & NEXT, main window is placed on the NEXT page. The first page (seconday window) contains static text along with changing Vendor Numbers, and the next page contains the item details for the Vendor. The purpose of placing main window on NEXT page is to facilitate automatic overflow of data.

Now I have the following queries:

1) I used LOOP control in the First page (Secondary window), to loop through all the vendors. But for some reason the loop doesnot work. If I change the window type to 'main', only then the loop works. Is it mandatory to have loop only in the main window?? Can we not make use of it in secondary windows??

2) The next page for FIRST page is NEXT page, and that for NEXT page is NEXT page itself. I have placed a COMMAND control in NEXT page, which branches to the FIRST page after all the items are printed out on to the NEXT page. But when I execute the program, I get the FIRST page, NEXT page, FIRST page again (for the 2nd vendor) ..thats it!! The NEXT page for 2nd vendor doesnot print neither does the FIRST page for all the remaining vendors.

Can anyone suggest how to tackle this issue?

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question