cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC system error : Maintain conversion factors for / ( currency type )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am creating a smart sync Purchase Order application.

I have created my own wrapper function which uses the bapi "BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL".

I am trying to display a few fields of the item records in a purchase order.

The problem i am facing is that if a particular purchase order has one or more item records, on the client it shows just the first item record when i click for the detailed list. This is the case with all the purchase orders.

I checked in the worklist monitor even there, there is just one item record for one Purchase order.

When i execute the replicator from the transaction " merep_ex_replic " i get the following return mseeage along with the record details.

" Return message from Replicator follows:E MEREP_01 178 : "

-

i wonder what that means.

And if i try to execute the replicator from the transaction " merep_pd " i get the following error message :

" RFC system error : Maintain conversion factors for / ( currency type ) "

-

which is again what i do not have any idea of.

To check whether the data is coming properly in the middleware, i wrote a function module in the middleware and called my wrapper function in the backend from it.

There i got the correct no. of item records for any purchase order unlike that in the worklist monitor.

I dont know whether we have to do some specific settings in the SyncBO we create for such an application that contains multiple records.

Any sort of help is truly welcome.

Thanks & Regards;

Saurabh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

"RFC System Error: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX". Such Errors are displayed only when BAPIs throw the errors. In your case it is not the middleware which raised the error but has simply displayed what the BAPI wrapper has returned to the middleware during Replication.

There is no setting which needs to be done in the Middleware to resolve the above error.

I suggest you to search the FM "BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL" for the message text "Maintain conversion factors for / ( currency type ) ". This will give you a lead as to why the error is coming.

I am not sure why this error message being displayed when you execute the above BAPI by making a call from your custom FM.

Also check if this error was thrown by the getList BAPI.

Thanks....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetham,

Thanks a lot for replying.

The bapi wrapper does not throw such an error when i execute my warpper function from the backend nor does it throw this error when i call my wrapper function from another function module from the middleware.

In both cases it returns me the right no. of records.

so then why does it throw this error when i am executing the replicator?

Has it got to do something with the replication process.

I am unable to find the text " Maintain conversion factors for / ( currency type ) ".

And i have not used the bapi_po_getlist bapi. Instead i have created a custom FM which just returns me the PO numbers and vendor numbers.

And yes when i run it independently it also runs fine.

Regards,

Saurabh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

During replication process if your syncBO is of T01 type, middleware calls the getlist BAPI wrapper first and for the all the keys returned we call the getDetail BAPI wrapper.

Hence I wanted to know if the if you execute the getlist BAPI, does it work properly.

And regarding the message displayed, search for the message number using the message text using the table T100 (via tcode se11). then after you get the message id and number, search for this number in the getdetail or getlist BAPI.

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

The message is thrown from the backend.

Message Id:PRC_CNV

Message Number: 111

The above message is not present in the middleware.

Check the BAPI Wrappers...

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preetham,

I checked for the message in the backend. this is what i get:-

Application area - SG

Message Number - 111

Message Text - Maintain conversion factors for & / & (currency type &)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh

Did you check if you have assigned right currency to the mobile device global settings in SPRO? If yes, then the transaction currency and this currency might be different. In such a case you need to specify the conversion factor between these two currencies. When Device currency and transaction currency is different, the conversion formula is also downloaded. I do not have access to the system right now, otherwise I would give you the path in SPRO. You could check this and you will be able to resolve this problem.

Cheers

Vijay