cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Adapter enhancements in 7.0 SP10 not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed 7.0 SP10 on a fresh system. I cannot see any of the enhancements for the File/JDBC Adapters.

When I configure a CC and chose File Adapter (FTP) I should be able to control the handling of empty files, but there are no options to do it.

Have any of you seen these options in SP10? Any ideas to why I cannot see them?

Regards,

Flemming

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if adaper metadata is updated or not.

Regards,

sudheer.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To make sure you have the correct version of BASIS content , login to IR, open the SWCV 'SAP BASIS 7.0' and in the screen that comes up open up the 'Details' tab...see what is the highest SP number...

also under the nampespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/System ...open up the Adapter Objects -> Adapter Metadata and open up the 'File'..do a search using the binocular buton for the word 'Empty'...since the metadata from here shows up on the channel config screen this word should be part of it...

Thanks.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Am on SP 10 too, and am not able to see the same either.

I am pretty sure that the BASIS team imported the SAP basis component, because in my BPM, i can see the step types for Transaction handling.

Wondering how this option will be used too.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you would have imported/updated the basis content for XI into IR and refreshed the cache...This should be part of the SP upgrade....

Thanks.