cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

give me answere for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

If i send 10 materials as outbound i have to get 2 invoices in first invoice i have to get 5 materials in second invoice another 5

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

two provision is there in vl01n. first u should enter line item 0010 to 0050 in vl01n or in (vl01n) outbound delivery u will delete the 5 items.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is possible in SAP. Check it in SPRO for appropriate Billings configuration in Sales & Distribution.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be done by giving a Split criteria in the Routines.routines for data transfer allow you to fine tune the transferred fields during the copying process. This requirement identifies additional spilt criteria from the delivery that is to be used in determining when and how to create a new invoice.

This splitting rules in the routine is normally done by an Abaper.

Award me if i am clear.

regards

kiran.

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can limit the items in the billing document by sales organization:

spro: SALES->BILLING->COUNTRY SPECIFIC SETTINGS-> Limit items in the billing document

reward if helpful pls.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the provision in billing document also.In selection criteria select the line items which you want to invoice.And you can save another invoice for the remaining line items.

Hope this adds information.

Mohan

Award points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If the shipping points for five items are different then the delivery will be automatically split into 5 items.

You can also create deliveries of 5 manually.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan