cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error while generating Business Blueprint Document for Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I hv created a project in Solution manager 3.2 through solar_project_admin . Now iam in the phase of defining its Business Blueprint . I hv completed the steps, at the end when iam generating Business Blueprint document ,following error is being displayed:

<b>Blueprint document cannot be created. Check the selection

Message no. SOLAR110

Diagnosis

A Business Blueprint document created for the selected selection options would contain no structure elements. It would be empty, so it is not created.

Procedure

Choose less restrictive selection options, especially the option

"Print Structure Elements: Complete Selection" in the "Options" tab.</b>

I hv checked this error and the option displayed above in the error message but no such option is being displayed anywhere,can anyone plz help me out with how to resolve this problem?

Requested to revert at earliest as iam stuck with this since many days,My email id is <b>reachme.saumya@gmail.com</b> .

Regards,

Saumya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Somya,

The numbers 822409 and 822410 you mentioned are'nt notes but the numbers of the correction instructions you should perform to solve the issue described in note 973366.

I suggest to apply these instructions if applicable. In case blueprint generation does'nt work afterwords, please create an OSS message.

Best regards,

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saumya,

Please create an OSS ticket and provide access to your Solution Manager system. We then will be able to check the issue.

Regards,

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ragu,

Although the issue is not yet resolved but iam assigning u points for ur document.Thanks,

Saumya

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First try to explore by yourself, to solve simple problems, it seems you are not even ready to search for guides in Marketplace... Those are really really valuable...

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hv searched guides through marketplace found few ones but could not find relevant ones . i even could not trace this SIM file over the path where u mentioned......

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu , Horst and Others,

Rahgu: With ur sent link for project creation ,when i tried creating a project and after tat when iam genearating the Business Blueprint Document,its still giving me error saying:

Error 130: Business Blueprint cannot be generated

Message no. AI_SOLAR08130

and no detailed technical documentation exists for the same.I hv searched oss notes but could not find any relevant one and also the logical components i hv selected r rite and its R/3. Can someone plz helpme out.I can send the screenshots if needded. My Email Id is reachme.saumya@gmail.com .

Requested to revert at earliest.

Regards,

Saumya

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Somya,

Did you locked the German language? I am telling you this because I get a similar message solved by note 973366, just in case....

Best regards,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dolores,

We hv not locked the German Language,plus i hv checked SAP Note 973366 ,but i didnt get the note completely.It refers two other notes 822410 and 822409 ,there r certain Function Modules mentioned in these notes. wt i hv to do in them,do i need to run those programs ? can u plz tell how u resolved this problem?

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saumya,

In this case, please run the report "SOLAR_BLUEP_CONFG_LOIO_CLEANUP" and then try again to generate blueprint document without restrictions.

Regards,

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Horst,

Can u plz tell me wt this report is meant for in SAP Solution Manager and wts its function? Wt impact wll it cause on running it in SAP SM . Iam asking this bcoz to know the effect of running it on the system?

Revert back at earliest.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Horst,

I hv executed report SOLAR_BLUEP_CONFG_LOIO_CLEANUP and after tat when i try to generate Business Blueprint Document its giving me following error:

<b>Error 130: Business Blueprint cannot be generated

Error 130: Business Blueprint cannot be generated

Message no. AI_SOLAR08130</b>

Plz tell me how to resolve this error, nthing can be depicted frm this error statement and no technical information / details exist for this ,kindly revert at earliest.

Regards,

Saumya

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you taken a real time scenario or Testing? While selecting the business process, check whether the logical component of the business process exists in your landscape. For example, While selecting if you take Procurement Invoice Verification, check the Valid From and Valid to Product. This might solve your problem. The problem is not because of system error.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

Thanks for ur reply. I hv checked tat,but still giving the same problem ,act. iam testing this activity.

revert back,

Saumya

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can i have print screen of the nodes you have created? Expand the nodes and take a printscreen. Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahgu,

Plz give me ur Email Id for sending the screenshot.

Regards,

saumya

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cmragu@gmail.com, you can get it from SDN my business card aswell.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sent it to u over ur Gmail ID frm Business Card.

Thanks,

Saumya

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The screenshot says, the logical component is SAP Solution Manager, which is not at all possible for your Scenario (puchasing). Check the logical component assigned to your project also in SMSY. And moreover Select Organizational units, Master Data in your SOLAR01.

feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ragu,

Plz check ur Gmail Account.

Regards,

Saumya

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can't get a better guide than this,

https://websmp105.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700005456182006E.sim

Not just project management, it includes testing elearning management Superb one... enjoy.

This will solve your problem.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ragu,

This link doesnt open up...............................

Regards,

Saumya

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you download the SIM file? Do you have SAP Tutor installed? It works, I don't give deadlinks.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i have SAP Tutor installed and i hv downloaded and gone through many SIM Files, i hv checked this link several times but no response,doesn't open up.

Regards,

Saumya

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are using Internet explorer, which goes dormant sometimes (afterall its microsoft! Try right click and save target as, its a hefty 10 MB file. I damn am sure the link works...

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya i hv downloaded it ,seems to be useful ,thanks. One more thing i anted to ask u .since i could download it by chosing save target as and could not open the link in Web browser , one question just clicked me tat i needed such configuration files for other Features of SAP Solution Manager 3.2 also like Business Process Monitoring and Change Request Management ,wts the exact link where i can find this on service marketplace ,plz revert back soon,

Regards,

Saumya

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http:
service.sap.com\rkt-solman, and there check the link Customer's Support Organization, there you can navigate thru' and get them.

Is your problem solved?

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ragu,

The issue is not yet resolved tat i had earlier , not even with this , may be i need to analyze more.

regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Somya,

Most probably, you have choosen too restriced selections in the dialog that appears when you run blueprint document generation (after pressing "Generate Blueprint Document..." menu item).

Make sure the checkbox "Only with Documents" is not selected and take a look at the structure selection when pressing the "Structure" push botton.

Regards,

Horst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Horst ,

Thanks for ur reply.I hv now again tried to Generate Blueprint Document with unselecting option Only with Documents but in the structure selection when i tick on all the options given in tat structure then regenerate Business blueprint Document ,following error message is displayed:

<b>Error 130: Business Blueprint cannot be generated

Message no. AI_SOLAR08130</b>

For this error no long text/ explaination exists .But when i try to generate Business Blueprint Document with unselecting option Only with Documents but in the structure selection unticking on all the options given in tat structure then following error message is displayed:

<b>Blueprint document cannot be created. Check the selection

Message no. SOLAR110

Diagnosis

A Business Blueprint document created for the selected selection options would contain no structure elements. It would be empty, so it is not created.

Procedure

Choose less restrictive selection options, especially the option

"Print Structure Elements: Complete Selection" in the "Options" tab.</b>

Plz revert back, wt shld i do now?

Regards,

Saumya