cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Chinese Text from Word to SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to change Chinese form. I am not able to copy Chinese text from word document to SAP Script.

When I copy Chinese text from word to SAP Script, I am getting the Chinese text 承运商签 as ?????.

I have done the following steps in my PC and SAP front end settings.

1. At the Operating system level install the Chinees language.[Control panel - >Regional and language Option - >language Tab - > Click on Install Files for East Asian languages] If these language already installed then click on Detail and add the Chinese languages[Chinese (PRS) and Chinese(Taiwan).

2. At SAP level click on Customizing of Local layout[Alt+F12] and click on options.Go to tab I18N and click on Activate the multi-byte functionalities to support check box.

4.Take care of the Font while assigning to Character formar or paragraph format. Dont use normal font name. Example of chinese phone "CNSONG".

Please help on the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Govind.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope when you are changing form ,you hv logged in chinese language .

Sap log-in: Chinese ,PC-setting : chinese font loaded & correct charcter format in script : chinese font.

If all this is there then you should not hv trouble in getting chinese text from word to SAP script.

Thanks.