cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameters and Bindings in Inteface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Does anyone know how to use the Parameters & Binding options which are present in the Interface Mapping.I read somewhere that if I use a java mapping I can use those parameters(key& value) in the mapping.But I looped through the parameterMap but I don't see my key which I have added.

Regards,

Sudip.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see the below link to solve your doubts,it is very good presentation,every one should understand this link,it is my personal opinion.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e01e9400-9e81-2910-20a5-a862945a...

Regrads

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

I have done Java mapping using DOM parser,I did not find any options like parapmeters & binding in the inteface mapping.

When we implement the java mapping using any dom or sax parser we will be using the key and value mechanisam to get the value.

Please share me your ideas if I am wrong!.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Just to make myself little clear ,what I am talking about is as follows

In interface mapping just beside the "read inteface" button there is a button called "Parameters".You can enter additional parameters values here.Now in the beside the place where who enter the name of the Java mapping program there is a button called "Binding" where you can provide key top the parameter values you have just defined.Now these key&values should be accessible in the parameter map in the exeute method of the mapping program.But the problem is I can't find the same.Do you know the exact way to do this?

Regards,

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

What version / SP level of XI are you working on?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

Its XI 7.1.But I think the feature was there in earlier versions also.

Regards,

Sudip

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have Xi 3.0 SP16...and the parameter you are referring to is not available...

also i was checking the help.sap.com for NW04s..SP10 documentation and on the link for interface mapping i am unable to find the property that you are talking about....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/4f/ef761a5ecfb1418b79896e10fe4c57/frameset.htm

Thanks.