Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when importing objects from SLD to IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i try to import any object from SLD into

IR i cant view all the components under Data Types Message Types Interface Mapping and other related nodes.Just the object gets imporetd but none of ts nodes are visible.

Please let me know if any change in configuration or settings is to be done.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haribabu,

Is the system recently installed? if so, are you able to C the SAP BASIS component in your IR? plz confirm.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried importing the SAP BASIS 6.40 component from SLD.The object is getting imported but since its a standard SAP Demo version all the components within it must be displayed.But i am not able to see any of the nodes in this component ..

Please guide on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I have tried importing the SAP BASIS 6.40 component from SLD

You are not supposed to import SAP BASIS 6.40 component from SLD

Place the corresponding tpz file (You can find this file in XI installation DVD or you can download the same from service.sap.com) in the import directory (usr\sap\PI7\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import)

Now, In IR --> Tools --> Import Design objects.

Import the tpz file. Now you can see all the objects.

Regards,

Jai Shanakr

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try for an SLD cache.

Navigate to the Administration section on the SAP Exchange Infrastructure start page.On the Repository tab page, choose Cache overview under the heading

Administration of Locks and Caches. Select the value Cache for Software Components. If you choose Refresh Cache, the cache is refreshed immediately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JayShankar,

Could you pls tell me the link in service.sap.com where i could get this file/dvd.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Could you pls tell me the link in service.sap.com

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=SEARCH&HIDE=&SEARCH_SPAT=...

search SAP basis 6.40

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jayshankar

The problem is resolved

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari,

I am glad you got that resolved.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Hari

In Integration Directory,import the Software Component Version,then create namespace in it and after that you can create your own Data Types,Message Types etc under that namespace.

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all ur replies.But my problem is i am trying to import SAP BASIS 6.40 from the SLD to IR.The object is getting imported but below the objects none of the nodes are visible.Since this is a SAP demo version object all the nodes have to be visible and no namespace is atleast required to be created in this scenario.

Thanks in advance

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Haribu,

sometimes it can be a big advantage to be able to read. I told u the solution already.

No Regards,

Udo

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Haribabu,

the SWC imported from SLD are empty. U can fill with content by tools / import of design objects.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are importing from SLD, you need to create the Data types and Msg types and all other objects...

Regards,

Jai Shankar