cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMSConnector Components not installed

Former Member
0 Kudos

After installing NWDS I try to use User Management ( http://localhost:50000/index.html then User Management) but get the following error:

503   Service Unavailable
Application cannot be started.
  Details: 	

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.ExceptionInfo: JMS error.

When I take a look at Visual Admin / Services/ Deploy/ JMSConnector I note that none of the 4 components here are installed. Why is this and how can I get then installed?

I've installed NWDS SP16 with java version "1.4.2_12"

Nigel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nige

I dont think that ume is not installed.Can you access any of the engine URL?I feel that applictaion is not running.If thats the case you have to manually start the application.

To start the application either use telnet or start all the application under Visual Admin / Instance/Server/Services/ Deploy/ .Here you can see some boxes having a red cross.Select 2-3 applications and start it.Repeat the process for all other applications.

Your problem will be solved.

In case you have issues feel free to contact.

award suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried what you have suggested. Each time I try to start one of the four applications under JMSConnector (all marked with red cross) I get the following error (or similar for the other 3 applications) :

Start application 

Error occurred on server 9445850 during startApp sap.com/com.sap.ip.me.insttool : com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.exceptions.BaseDeploymentException: JMS error.

at com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.deploy.ContainerImpl.loadDestination(ContainerImpl.java:1874)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.deploy.ContainerImpl.prepareStart(ContainerImpl.java:704)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareCommon(StartTransaction.java:239)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepare(StartTransaction.java:187)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:301)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:327)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runMe(ParallelAdapter.java:74)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter
Start application 

Error occurred on server 9445850 during startApp sap.com/com.sap.ip.me.insttool : com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.exceptions.BaseDeploymentException: JMS error.

at com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.deploy.ContainerImpl.loadDestination(ContainerImpl.java:1874)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.deploy.ContainerImpl.prepareStart(ContainerImpl.java:704)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareCommon(StartTransaction.java:239)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepare(StartTransaction.java:187)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:301)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:327)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runMe(ParallelAdapter.java:74)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter$1.run(ParallelAdapter.java:218)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: 

at com.sap.jms.protocol.notification.ServerExceptionResponse.getException(ServerExceptionResponse.java:271)

at com.sap.jms.client.session.Session.checkReceivedPacket(Session.java:2464)

at com.sap.jms.client.session.Session.createTopic(Session.java:2339)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.deploy.ContainerImpl.loadDestination(ContainerImpl.java:1852)

... 10 more
.run(ParallelAdapter.java:218)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: 

at com.sap.jms.protocol.notification.ServerExceptionResponse.getException(ServerExceptionResponse.java:271)

at com.sap.jms.client.session.Session.checkReceivedPacket(Session.java:2464)

at com.sap.jms.client.session.Session.createTopic(Session.java:2339)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.deploy.ContainerImpl.loadDestination(ContainerImpl.java:1852)

... 10 more