cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template change not displaying in all languages

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running SAP R/3 4.7 with standalone ITS 6.2. We have made template changes to the timesheet service CATW. We are now implementing this service for our Japan site. I made a modification to 1000appcore.html and published. When logging in using English my text change displays. However when I log in with JA as my language, the text does not display.

Is it possible a different (language specific) template is being used. I have searched the template files and there doesn't appear to be any language specific files.

I appreciate any help or ideas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reid,

I assume your ITS runs with static templates set. This means, changes in templates do not result in flushing the template cache. This is good for productive systems...

In 6.20 we do cache one instance of a template per language. So it might happen that an entry for the template foo.html does exist already for japanese logons. It might be true that your english logon was the first one, creating an entry for foo.html in english.

So, what to do? Restarting the ITS or flushing the buffers using an ITS admin instance may help.

Please try and tell us the result.

best regards

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tobias,

I tried flushing the buffers in ITS admin but that did not resolve the issue. I had the system rebooted and that did fix the issue. My changes were displayed as expected. Thank you for your help!

Answers (0)