cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Deal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can anybody please let me know how to set a sales deal.

Appreciate if anybody can sent a document in regards to it.

My mail address is sap.mmk@gmail.com

Replies would be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tanveer,

Sales deal is a Scheme (within the validity period of Promotion) which is being announced based on the Promotion announced by the company. As the company is dealing with a wide range of products you might have different range of discounts based on the type of product and the market demand. Sales deal baiscally helps you to map this.

A sales deal defines a marketing deal for a certain product, depending on the setting it can be allcated to a higher level promotion.

Special condition records can be allocated to sales deal, and if relevant the records also contain the number of promotion allocated to that sales deal.

so basically u can assign no of promotions to a sales deal.

lets say u have a Promotion called Winter sales:

So to this Promotion you can attach couple of sales deal with Product line 1 ( jackets) and Product line 2 ( Sweaters)

and to this Sales deals you can individually assign the Material discounts( like for wollen its 5% discounts, for Jeans its 2% discount)

Hope this example clears your doubts on it.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanveer,

Sales Deals are part of Marketing promotional programs with broadly created dicount structures.

I am sending detailed information on the procedure to set a sales deal to your mail address sap.mmk@gmail.com.

Reward me if i deserve.

regrds

kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VB21 Create Sales Deal

VB22 Change Sales Deal

VB23 Display Sales Promotion

VB25 List of Sales Deals

VB31 Create Promotion

VB32 Change Promotion

VB33 Display Promotion

you can set up sales deal and promotions using these t.codes. A promotion can contain more than one sales deal. Like you can reference a paticular promotion when creatin the sales deal. This allows to make changes at the promotion level to affect the sales deals under it.

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore