cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Agreements Inquiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I was wondering if anyone could explain to me exactly what Scheduling Agreements are as far as processes, and how they should and should NOT be used (like the dos and don'ts). Thank you for your time!

WC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scheduling Agreements with Delivery Schedules

In this step, you set scheduling agreements with delivery schedules used by the component supplier industry. This includes:

--> Control incoming EDI messages

--> Define schedule line types

--> Set planning delivery schedule functions

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Will,

It's an outline agreement that is created for one or more materials and outlines the overall expected quantity of the material(s) to be delivered to the customer over a specific period of time.

<b>Use</b>

The scheduling agreement is used as a basis for delivering a material. The customer sends in scheduling agreement releases, referred to as delivery schedules, at regular intervals to release a quantity of the material.

<b>Structure</b>

The structure of scheduling agreements with delivery schedules resemble that of other sales documents in the R/3 System, in particular the standard scheduling agreement.

Data that applies to the entire document appears in the header; data about materials appears at item level; and delivery dates and quantities appear in the schedule lines within the delivery schedule. Additionally, the system maintains a history that permits you to compare and contrast various generations of delivery schedules.

<b>Integration</b>

Data in scheduling agreements comes from three sources:

The customer sends in requested quantities and dates, normally by Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)

The component supplier enters data manually

The system automatically copies data into the scheduling agreement from master records

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chin,

Scheduling Agreements are outline agreements that the business has with a customer.They contain delivery dates and quantities to be delivered.These dates are then entered as schedule lines in the delivery schedule of the agreement.The scheduling agreement is processed by delivering the schedule lines as they become due.

Prerquisites are

a)Account assignment category(Cost center)

b)MPN material number (Manufacturer Part Number)

c)Purchasing group/Purchasing Organisation.

Award me if i am clear.

regards

kiran.