Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS export problem: VERY URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

when iam exporting namespace of SWCV in IR iam getting the following error:

Sent on 2/1/07 at 10:34 AM: Unable to establish connection to CMS server http://tata:50000. Unable to transfer the following transport lists: Export list for SAP APPL 6.00 (send time = 2/1/07 10:34 AM, component = SAP APPL 6.00, ID = 0a0ed020b21211dbbc6d001438be3377) Details: User User is not allowed to do this function is not allowed to do this function Check the availability of the CMS and the user authorizations and send the transport request again if necessary.

can anybody please revert back with the possible solution asap?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u very much friends.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

the problem is solved. the problem is with the users xirepuser and xidiruser.

Somebody in my company changed the service user name of Ir ad Id in the exchange profile. When i gave the correct usernames, cms export worked fine.

Thanks for all your replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

deepu,

I checked everything, LSADMIN roles and profiles are perfectly alright.

Can you suggest me anymore on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lou,

Check if LSADMIN user has the same password in the source and the target system. i. e. XID and XIQ.

And make a comparation of roles of LSADMIN on both system. (ABAP Stack)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

It did not work out either.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lou,

Has a user comparison been done for LSADMIN / all the new users that were created? Just to make sure the attached roles gets propogated correctly?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

do you mean that we have to logon to IR using LSADMIN and transport?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lou,

You can transport using your own id and pwd when you transport the objects from IR and ID. But when you assemble and transporting from CMS (usally Basis guys do this) then you have to login with lsadmin.

I think your userid dont have access to transport requests. Just ask basis guys to add the roles to your userid also.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lou,

Also please check this parameter settings:

Export Using the Context Menu for the Software Component Version:

You can only export using the context menu for the SWCV if the following parameters are set to true in the properties in the development and consolidation systems:

• com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.cms.enableClTransport

• com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.cms.enableManualSpDefinition

• com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.cms.enableTransportWizard

In addition, add the following value to com.sap.aii.ib.client.properties: com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.cms* - 6 -

Note: Do not replace the existing values under com.sap.aii.ib.client.properties; just add the new value to these existing values.

To be able to use CMS for directory objects, set the following parameter to true in the development system:

• com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.cms.enableTransportWizard

In addition, add the following value to com.sap.aii.ib.client.properties: com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cms* Note: Do not replace the existing values under com.sap.aii.ib.client.properties; just add this new value to the existing values.

In addition, set the following parameter to true in the consolidation system:

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lou,

If you are doing transport using CMS you have to use the user LSADMIN. I think you might be trying using a different user. So that is the reason why you are gettig this error.

Also before transport please make sure that there are no objects in the change lists for which you are transporting. Then it should work.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I maintained the correct user and password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

I checked everything, none are locked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you use the right user? check this

CMS User:

You use this user and the corresponding password to access the XI systems. The user LSADMIN is generally used. Therefore, a user with the name and password defined here must be defined in all systems. The user must be assigned at least the following roles in XI:

• SAP_SLD_ORGANIZER

• SAP_XI_CMS_SERV_USER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lou,

Check if the user is locked.

Basically the error message is pretty clear