cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curious Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

What does the follow up program SLCA_LCK_SYNC_OWNERS do? I've done some looking around in OSS and all I seem to get is you need to define it if you use lock server. I'm just curious as to what it does. If you cold explain or point me to a good explanation that would be great. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Doyle,

-> So sorry, but there is no report existed with the name 'SLCA_LCK_SYNC_OWNERS' delivered by SAP.

-> Please review the SAP note 816730. I think this note already known for you.

SAP advised you to use the lock server based on SAP liveCache technology to solve performance problems in your Business Information Warehouse(BI). The note 816730 informs you about the installation and operation of SAP liveCache in the BI environment.

You need to enter the SLCA_LCK_SYNCHOWNERS report under "Reprocessing" "Start liveCache" for LCA connection. In addition, schedule the SLCA_LCK_SYNCHOWNERS report for periodical background execution every 30 minutes.

-> You could display the report SLCA_LCK_SYNCHOWNERS in /nse38 transaction & see the description at the beginning of the report.

Please review the Rules of Engagement in thread 'Welcome and Rules of Engagement' by Craig Cmehil :

Thank you and best regards, Natalia Khlopina

Message was edited by:

Natalia Khlopina