cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to resolve "Missing Required java Project : com.sap.dictionary"

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Iam praveen , working on web dynpro's , I imported a project template and repaired it and all the .jar files are included in the project . But still am getting some errors like the below...

Error Missing required Java project: com.sap.dictionary.services. com.sap.dictionary.runtime Build path

Error Missing required Java project: com.tssap.sap.libs.logging. com.sap.dictionary.runtime Build path

Error Missing required Java project: com.tssap.sap.libs.xmltoolkit. com.sap.dictionary.runtime Build path

Error Missing required Java project: org.eclipse.core.resources. com.sap.dictionary.runtime Build path

Error Missing required Java project: org.eclipse.ui. com.sap.dictionary.runtime Build path

Error The project was not built due to classpath errors (incomplete or involved in cycle). com.sap.dictionary.runtime

can anyone help me in resolving these problems, i have been trying to resolve this problem , but failed. send me solution if any one can solve it

-Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

your project refers to a dictionary that you haven't in the project. Besides, right click on the WD project and check all the external references to others projects. You must open the external projects pointed by your WD.

Hope this help you,

Vito