Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

su53 dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

how can i add missing authorizations to the user.

my authorization check is like this,

Degree of simplification for authorization check:1

ABAP Program Name: xxxxxxxx.

my doubt is to which role shall i add (thrugh PFCG) this missing authorizations.

thx in advance.

vinnu.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have multiple roles assigned to user, Identify the role to which the object/T-code is relevant.

In the SU53 dump it will display list of roles in which object is being checked.

You can take help of functional team or BPO business process owner/ approval.

who can guide you in is this regard. is this object/activity necessary for that user.

or

Identify which T-code is being executed. check for the T-Code available in which of the assigned role to the user.

Cheers

Soma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinay,

If an user is assigned with multiple roles,u can assing the missing authorization to any of the roles and this will enable the user to execute the required transaction.

But here u have to take a decision , if u assign the missing auth to a role then the users who are assigned to the same role can also execute the same tcode.

So here taking into consideration the roles and the users who are assigned with those roles u have to decide to which role u r to assignt the misssing authorization.

Regards