cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message in Creating order without Partner Function ER(CSR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

My client want a error message to be appeared when we are creating sales order for customers where partner function CSR (ER ) is missing ...Can u just help where the congiguration is to be done .

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do this by following:

SPRO>S & D>Basic func> Set up partner determination , select Partner determination for Sales doc header. Here check through ->Partner Determination Procedure Assignment as to which procedure is assigned to your Sales doc type.

After getting the procedure goto ->Partner Determination Procedure Assignment , Select-> Partner Functions in Procedure, check here if your partner function if available, if not add it here and mark it as Mandatory.

This will solve your issue.

Rewards if helpful.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pathik ,

Thanks for the suggestion , i tried with the same configuration ,but i didnt get any error message ,and it allowed me to save the order where i was creating for customer without ER(CSR).....

Regards ,

Bala

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto Tcode VOPAN and set as mandatory the partner function ER in the pricing schema used by the sales order.

Regards

Roberto

pls. reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mazzali ,

Thanks for the suggestion , i tried with the same configuration ,but i didnt get any error message ,and it allowed me to save the order where i was creating for customer without ER(CSR).....

Regards ,

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Bala,

Are you maintaining the partner functions for partner determination in Sales Documents? Please check the same

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit ,

I have maintained in the sales documents .But i m unable to get the error message which is required ,where as i m getting only warning message .

Bala

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this way:

get the warning message you have V"something" Number.... and goto tcode OVAH and set it as error message.

ROberto