Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UCES Connection Problem

dutiwari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have installed UCES 6.0 on WebAS 7.00. We have completed XCM configuration and configured Connection Manager as well. When we tested Connection Manager (server mode) test run was successful (jcoping).

But when we tried to run via Brower using URL of form (http://<server>:<port>/bdisu) I am getting error <b>"Internal system error (connection manager lost). Contact your system administrator"</b>

Also I made entry into <b>winnt\system32\drivers\etc\services [Win].</b>

But this does not seems to be working. Any body came across this problem before ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durgesh,

do u have any break through with the UCES . if u have faced any problem like

since when i am trying to create a user through EBPP_CREATE_USER and once go to IQS8 transaction trying create a user then throws the Error

" WEBFI_MASTER E 338 Error when communicating with the JCO RFC server Bean APAR_LDAP_CREATE_USER_2not found on host tpepdev, ProgId =FSCM_JCO_SERVER: Object not found in lookup of APAR_LDAP_ 3

"

even my RFC detination in sm59 it running sucessful and in the portal also .

Do u have any clues for the same.

or is there any otherway to create the user for the UCES . ie through su01 we can create the user and possible to attach the Business Partner to the user throughany transaction like BP -

please let me know if u have any idea on the same.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen.K.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am implementing the UCES in sap entrprise portal with back end as ISU.

I have done with all the XCM configuration as per the cook book.

I am getting the same issue

When we tested Connection Manager (server mode) test run was successful (jcoping).

But when we tried to run via Brower using URL of form (http://<server>:<port>/bdisu) I am getting error "Internal system error (connection manager lost). Contact your system administrator"

even while opening this url its not asking for any user & password it just throughs the error below the logo of SAP Biller Direct .

is this caused due to the ume setting ie portal -to ISU usermapping (Business partner- contract account ) .if so how to fix this issue .

can any one help me in this issue if you have solved the below issue .

Thanks & Regards

Praveen.K.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please send me documents that you might have which will help me in the UCES implementation? Any document whatsoever would be of great help. And I will reward you with points.

Regards,

Prince

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure the ConnectionManager.

The User ID must follow the requirement below:

User name (e.g. weblogin)

If you run ISA CRM, this user must have the User Type 'Service' and requires the role 'SAP_CRM_ISA_ITSLOGIN'.

If you run ISA SAP Backend, this user needs the following permissions:

C_TCLS_BER

C_TCLA_BKA

F_KNA1_APP

C_TCLS_MNT

F_KNA1_BUK

F_KNA1_GEN

P_ORGIN

S_USER_GRP

S_RFC

S_TABU_DIS

V_KNA1_VKO

V_VBAK_AAT

V_VBAK_VKO

V_VBRK_FKA

V_VBRK_VKO

The first three permissions (starting with 'C_') are relevant only if you use IPC configuration.

Also, remember to set the newly created ConnectionManager to your Customer's Application Configurations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are planning to implement E - Services for IS-U/CCS. I am not able to find any documentaion on sap help or sdn.

Can you please guide me in right direction? If you have any documentation can you please forward them to me on my email sm@z6.com

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please can you paste some more information, like the logs.

Thanks,

Shailendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Durgesh,

UCES issue has been fixed now.

Please reward points

Thanks,

Shailendra