cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubt in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am working on Purchase order to get a printout while saving a purchase order, for that i have copied standard smartfrom /SMB40/MMPO_A and corresponding program is /SMB11/FM06P INTO Znames, and also i have configuerd in NACE transaction (NEU) but i don't know how to configure in me21 transaction to get output when i click on save button.

please gudie me.

thanks in advance.

munvar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the following path:

Go to me22n ->Messages & Provide the Output type which you have configured nace. Slecet the Communication Method button & provide the Logical destination(printer Name). come back & select Further data tab. here poovide Dispatch time -> Send with application own transaction -> F3 & Go for save. Now go for print preview tab.

Ashvender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi munvar,

Yes what suggested by ravi will work when you manuaaly issue output for the PO,

but if you want to trigger the output at the time of saving then try to code after the save_document routine...of the user exit.

Reward points will be appreciated.

Regards,

Dips.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Munvar,

Click the Messages(Shift + F9) There give the Message type Medium(This is Print) Then press enter, then save that and come back, beside the Messages pushbutton, there is a button Print Preview, click that to see the print Priview

Regards

Sudheer

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Munvar,

Click on the Messages Button, Give the name of the outout type you have defined in NACE and, click on Further data, select the dispatch option as Send Immediately. Then come back and save.

REgards,

Ravi