Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service - Serialization failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

I have a problem of Serialization.

I have developed a web service with SE80.

I have executed WSDL file of web service developed with XMLSpy.

This is the log of error:

<soap-env:Envelope xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<soap-env:Body>

<soap-env:Fault>

<faultcode>soap-env:Client</faultcode>

<faultstring xml:lang="en">Serialisation failed</faultstring>

<detail>

<n0:SimpleTransformationFault xmlns:n0="http://www.sap.com/transformation-templates">

<MainName>/1BCDWB/WSS0070126110220757577</MainName>

<ProgName>/1BCDWB/WSS0070126110220757577</ProgName>

<Line>8 </Line>

<Valid>X</Valid>

<SerialisationFault>

<DescriptionText>An error occurred during serialization in the simple transformation program /1BCDWB/WSS0070126110220757577</DescriptionText>

<DescriptionDetailText/>

<AbapPosition/>

<ClassName>CX_ST_REF_ACCESS</ClassName>

</SerialisationFault>

<Caller>

<Class>CL_SRG_RFC_PROXY_CONTEXT</Class>

<Method>IF_SXML_PART~DECODE</Method>

<Positions>1 </Positions>

</Caller>

</n0:SimpleTransformationFault>

</detail>

</soap-env:Fault>

</soap-env:Body>

</soap-env:Envelope>

SOME HELPS ????

Thanks,

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

first to post this message, I have searched accurately in SDN and in SAP OSS notes some solutions to my problem, without success.

All the SAP notes that I found, included SAP notes from you marked, not resolve my problem.

Thanks,

Antonio

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, I would open an OSS msg

Eddy

-

Pimp up the S(D)N site and earn points. Check this <a href="/people/eddy.declercq/blog/2007/02/01/pimp-up-the-jam log</a> for details. Deadline Feb 15th!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

I don't have right prerequisites to execute web service with WSADMIN.

In SM21 I have the following log :

SOAP Runtime: Exception message: Grave errore di elaborazione richiede trattamento fault SOAP

SOAP Runtime: SOAP Fault exception occurred in program CL_SOAP_MESSAGE===============CP in include CL_SOAP_ME SSAGE===============CM002 at position

SOAP Runtime: Exception message: Grave errore di elaborazione richiede trattamento fault SOAP

Thanks a lot,

Antonio

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which SP do you have on NW640? I see Note 830340 - SOAP request - Deserialisation failed. It's about Deserialisation, but the output is simular.

It says: Summary

Symptom

The call of an ABAP Web service fails. The system returns a SOAP Fault and the faultstring field has the value, "Deserialisation failed".

"Solution

You can correct the problem by importing the relevant Support Package. You cannot implement the correction in a manual way since it also requires changes delivered in Support Package SAPKB64009"

Eddy

-

Pimp up the S(D)N site and earn points. Check this <a href="/people/eddy.declercq/blog/2007/02/01/pimp-up-the-jam log</a> for details. Deadline Feb 15th!

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note 892944 - Deserialisation failed is saying:

"In Releases 6.20 - 6.40, reactivate the virtual interface, or in Releases 6.40 and higher, reactivate the Service Definition of the Web Service. Then check if the error response still occurs."

Eddy

-

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to execute the WS with WSADMIN?

See http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/68/0464407b9b990ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm for details.

What does it say over there?

Eddy

-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

I execute WSDL with SOAP request using Altova XMLSpy software , no with SAP transaction WSADMIN.

Antonio

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give it a try with WSADMIN in order to see what it gives?

Eddy

-