Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Builder unable to locate XI content files

sam_venkat
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am trying to import RosettaNet XI business package. I copied the package to:

D:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\

But when I click on Tools > Import design objects it is unable to find the object. Few weeks ago I successfully import SCM and Basis business content.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p_vanos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I am not sure where the environment variables are defined, did you already perform a shutdown of the JAVA engine?

You can try to do the following:

Lookup program configtool, it should be present on the server, with this tool you can check and change some settings!

Or check your user settings!

Cheers,

Paul

p_vanos
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you unpack the zip file so that the file you put there has extension .tpz? Only files with this extension can be imported!

Cheers,

Paul

sam_venkat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes I did. The issue seems to be with J2EE engine not recognizing temp folder (C:\windows\temp). When I go to XI > Administration and Select General Information there is a comment in red indicating the specified TEMP folder could not be reached. It does not tell me what folder it is looking for though - the only thing I am guessing is this setting is derived from J2EE environment variables. Where are the J2EE env variables defined?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam or anyone

The business package for Rosettanet is not there anymore at marketplace -> software download ->Downloads -> Installations and Upgrades -> Entry by Application Group ->SAP Industry-specific Components -> SAP Business Package for RoesttaNet -> SAP BP for RoesettaNet 1.0

The Installation Guide on Business Packages for Rosettanet says go and get it from the above locations. The SAP Business Package for RoesettaNet is not listed under SAP Industry-specific components. Am I blind ;-(

Does any one already download RosettanNet 1.0 and RosettanNet 3.0 business packages? If so please email it to me at dsubrama@hotmail.com

Appreciate it

Dhandu