cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor replication Error. SAP R/3 to EBP system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am using SRM 5.0. I am getting error while replicating the vendor master from SAP R/3 to SRM system.

T-code: <b>SLG1</b>

<b>Warning 1</b>:Error: No Industry Sectors Maintained No Industry Sectors Transferred

<b>Warning 2</b>:Error: No Bank Master Data Maintained No Bank Data Transferred

<b>Error 1</b>:Error: Error while Creating Business Partner (BP) Module: BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA Vendor: 0000100000

<b>Error 2:</b>Enter country

Please guy help to sort the problem.

Regards,

Apparao A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is data problem.

For the vendor which you are replicating from R/3 system, are not configured properly.

Please maintain a correct vendor in R/.3 system with all the obligatory fields,

like country in this case.

Then try to replicate the vendor in SRM using transaction - BBPGETVD.

Hope this will resolve the problem.

Pls reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apparao,

Problem regards country in vendor. Check if country is maintained in vendor master on backend side (transaction XK03).

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul and Marcin,

Thanks for you reply.

Country field is maintained for that vendor. I am trying with One vendor only . I have checked the country field in R/3 before posting this message.

One more question. I have created some vendor in SRM. Now i want to replicate these vendor in backend. Is this is possible ?.

Our business senorio is like this. For e-procurement of materials they will invite bids from different bidders(Register in SRM only). Once they finalized the L1 bidder they will issue PO to that bidder. That PO has to Copy in to backend.

To copy PO to backend, i think bidder data should be copied in to backend before. How to acheive this ?

Regards,

Apparao.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copying vendors back from SRM to backend is no standard functionality for this behaviour.

You can try to reuse and adapt :

function

bbp_partner_send

that is used for SUS vendor synchronization.

or

ros_send_upd_vendor2cat

which is used to create source of supply catalogue for supplier directory.

Regards,

Marcin