cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS problem with clathpathes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i wanted to test the carrentalwebservice-tutorial and got problems with the classpathes in my NWDS 7.0.06!

i saw that NWDS calls classes in folders that dont exist, because the names of the folders are including the version of that class.

example: NWDS is searching in folder C:Programme/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.dictionary.runtime/lib/SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar

but the folder is named C:Programme/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.dictionary.runtime_2.0.0/lib/SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar

so that NWDS couldnt find the class!

i renamed the referring folders of the classpathes and there were no more problems.

just the class com.tssap.sap.libs.logging doesnt work, because the would "contain duplicate entry".

does someone know this problem?

what can i do?

regards

Vartan Sallabasoglu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, paste to nwds complete error.

Anyway, the logging classes are in:

<...>\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.tssap.sap.libs.logging_2.0.0\lib

Former Member
0 Kudos

these are the tasks that are shown, after i shortened the name of the folder!

The project was not built due to classpath errors (incomplete or involved in cycle). TutWD_CarRental_Init

Classpath contains duplicate entry: C:Programme/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.tssap.sap.libs.logging/lib/logging.jar TutWD_CarRental_Init

these are the tasks with the installed folder name with _2.0.0

The project was not built due to classpath errors (incomplete or involved in cycle). TutWD_CarRental_Init

Missing required library: 'C:Programme/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.tssap.sap.libs.logging/lib/logging.jar'. TutWD_CarRental_Init

Missing required library: 'C:Programme/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.tssap.sap.libs.logging/lib/loggingStandard.jar'. TutWD_CarRental_Init

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are sure the libraries are in your classpath. It could be a problem with inconsistences in compiled classes. Try deleting all the content in 'gen' and 'bin' folders in your project (I haven't seen the example, I suposse it's an j2ee project).

Saludos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

wanted to test the tutorial "Using the Car Rental Web Service with Web Dynpro".

the problem with these clathpasses is only in web dynpro "TutWD_CarRental_Init".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then delete folders 'bin' and 'gen_wdp'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

When u import an existing project in NWDS the classpath error comes because of inconsistency in compeleting the classpath .

Hence when u import an existing project .

Go to prefernences /build path and remove all the jars imported.

Now u can search the jars in ur local system and once again add external jars.

Rebuild the project and see.

Thanks

Swathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you mean, in ant, then runtime?

or classpath in java -> appearance -> classpath variables?