cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Training-Course problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

i am preparing an IDoc-Training-Course for my collegues. Therefore i am doing an IDoc2File-Scenario.

Every participant has to do the Scenario within his own SWC.

Because of testing my course material, i am facing the problem that when i release the Idoc with WE19 the XI-monitor shows only one send message - but there has to be at least two because i did my course twice to check if i described everything right.

So there are two CC to the target FTP but only one sends the message as i want it to!

Can somebody give me a hand how to configure both SWC and the CC and so on that there will be 2 messages send to the FTP?!

Hope i described my problem sufficiently .....

br, Jens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jens,

Yo are posting one Idoc from a SAP system and now want this Idoc to be sent to each of the Configuration Scenario you have for each of the team attending the training. Correct?

Well, this is not possible as when the Idoc hits XI, it can be associated with only one receiver determination and not multiple like you want.

The better thing to do would be to have a separate idoc for each of your training teams.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

yes u get it correct! Well i thought this might be the answer but is there no way to do some kind of branching the message to the different SWC/CC?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you cannot send messages to CC in sender side.

But using multi-mapping, you can map a single IDoc to 2 different files.

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get two files in target FTP, you can give 2 receivers in the "Receiver Detemination". Then the sent IDOC will be sent to both the receivers.

You need to configure for both the receivers properly.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

If I understand you right you send one Idoc and want to deliver it to 2 flatfile adapters?

If so you will have two communication channels. In the receiver determination you configure two receivers. that will do the trick.

Regards

Cornelius