cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For File 2 File Scenario any thing i need to create SLD? No ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Howmany scenario's i can create with out touching the SLD?

I can create the Business servious and execute the scenario ?

Can any give me the list ...howmany we can do like this ?

Adv thanks for your Answers

--- Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See You can create the Business Service instead of Business system for File2File Scenario,because you will use the physical path of Xi server to place the file or pick the file.right.

Business Services for only pilated or POCs can be usefull.and also grouping the cross-systems in our scenarios..

But if your interface is dealing with the external system either in sender or receiver you should have the respective technical system and business system

i mean IDoc related scenarios and Proxies related and so on..

see below

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c7/301640033ae569e10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

If I stop SLD and not created any thing in SLD

then is the scenario going to work ? If not why is that ?

Is it some thing like business services on SLD ? pl...give me more details on

this .....

Thanks

Rakesh

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the scenario will not work if SLD is putoff. This was discussed in one of the thread today. Below u can find the link:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu

I will agree with you...but where the business service will be stored? In SLD ?

Where can i check the Business services ? Because business Systems we are

creating in SLD even we can check also...

Help me on this

Regards

Rakesh

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tthe business service will be created in ID.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The major difference is that a Buiness system will have a SLD entry while a Business service doenst. Incase of bunisess system the o/b and i/b interface needds to be added mannualy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok ...that is fine but thing is Will it stored in ID only

So there is connection between SLD and Business system ?

Make it clear...pl

Regards

Rakesh

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in other terms there is a connection between SLD and IB (IR & ID). The business systems are used in ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That is the case then what if i stop SLD bacause nothing depends on SLD ?

my scenario should work right ?

regards

Rakesh

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rakesh

Is ur qurey anwsered? if yes pls close the thread

regds

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Not clearly ...but i got some thing

Regards

Rakesh

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yeah, it might take time to undestand the functionality. It happens with most of the case in xi

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i><b>That is the case then what if i stop SLD bacause nothing depends on SLD ?

my scenario should work right ?</b></i>

How the scenario will work if the SCV could not be accessed? Your point of development (apart from SLD) starts in the IR by importing the product from SLD. Though you had already imported the product, the SLD need to be active when the integration is activated. This is just a part of the need of SLD

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,,

Give me your email id I have the document which gives you the idea of all the necessary details for each particular system.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you cannot execute a single scenario without SLD. Its the place where we create our SWCV and more.

If u are talking about business systems creation in SLD, then there are many scenarios that can be done like JMS, JDBC etc, basically except RFC and IDOC all other scenarios can be done. Even RFC receiver can be done without touching SLD.

Regards,

P.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Only for certain scenarios which involves IDoc, Proxies, RFCs Business system need to created in SLD.

For other scenarios which involves only file, jdbc, soap, http,etc., will work with business service.

Regards,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

I did not understand your question..what exactly you are trying to ask.

According to my understanding i am givng you the answers.....what ever scenario you do you should need to create the Product,Component,Technical system for sender and receiver,Business systerm for sender and Receiver.

For any scenario you must follow this..Hope you know understand this and the above explanation..If you at all you did not understand the above explanation reply me with your doubts.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

Except for Java Proxies, ABAP proxies and Idoc scenarios for the rest you can use Business Services.

Java Proxies need a WebAS JAVA Business and Technical System

ABAP proxies need a WebAS ABAP Business and technical System.

Regards

Bhavesh

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can make use of business service itself for file...so no need of creating a bs in sld. but for idoc you need busniess system in sld

Message was edited by:

Prabhu S