cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have made all the settings for material replication. I was able to successfully execute R3AS for objects DNL_CUST_BASIS3 AND DNL_CUST_PROD0. However for DNL_CUST_PROD1 I am getting a error Hierarchy 45xxxxxxx does not exist. I am able to see this error on R/3 side using transaction SMQ1. Any ideas how to fix this problem

Jai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to trasnaction COMM_HIERARCHY.Go to the hierarchy R3MATCLASS.in the MENU,goto ASSIGN HIERACHIES.There assign R3MATCLASS to application PRODUCTS.Hope this should solve your problem.

Also check in SLG1 in SRM for detailed error.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

Thanks for responding. My problem is I don't see anything in COMM_HIERARCHY. Do I have to manually create R3MATCLASS object? and SLG1 on SRM does not show anything as the error is in outbound queue on R/3. My feeling is that there is some junk data sitting in hierarchy tables and that is causing it to fail. Your thoughts...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls verify again whether the initial load for the objects DNL_BASIS and DNL_CUST_PROD0 have been succesful.If yes,in COMM_HIERRACHY trascn ,you should be able to see the hierarchy "R3MATCLASS".Also check table COMM_HIERARCHY.See if any junk entry exists.

Check in trascn R3AM1 if the load of the objects DNL_BASIS and DNL_CUST_PROD0 ahve been successsful.Also check in SMQ2(Inbound queue) trascn in SRM for these objects(If they are stuck up in queue).

Else you can start the load again.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

some inputs :may be useful

- OSS note 429423 General analysis of the initial Load

- Customizing objects and business objects are carried in R3A* queues

- try deleting all the SMQ1 in R/3 and run R3AS again